It's My Podcast!

The main reason why I created this blog was to simply provide an RSS feed for my podcast that I could then embedd in its official website, which can be found at www.chaosinabox.com/targ. But then I started thinking, "Why hide this blog? Why not make it pretty and get more listeners?" And that's what I've done.




Sunday, June 7, 2020

Episode 10.08: The Bounty of Nature

Another week, another podcast, and another rant from me about what's going on in my life. The big news is the recasting of Batwoman on Batwoman. Looks like there'll be a not just a new actress, but a whole new character under the cowl. I bust out another Mark Tastes Random Things and sample Tim Hortons Froot Loops Donut. Over on The Streaming Report I watch a whole bunch of Disney movies. And I wrap things up by talking about the Lost Apple Project...just a thing that fascinates me and proves I'm turning I'm turning into my Dad.

All on Episode 10.08: The Bounty of Nature!

No comments: