It's My Podcast!

The main reason why I created this blog was to simply provide an RSS feed for my podcast that I could then embedd in its official website, which can be found at www.chaosinabox.com/targ. But then I started thinking, "Why hide this blog? Why not make it pretty and get more listeners?" And that's what I've done.




Sunday, July 5, 2020

Episode 10.12: The Big Screen

Well, I did it. With movie theatres starting to reopen, and the price lowered to $5, and a bunch of classics coming back to the big screen, I went to the movies. Saw Back to the Future and Raiders of the Lost Ark, and I tell you what the moviegoing experience is like these days. On top of that, I tell you about the latest collector's edition Transformer. Instead of The Streaming Report, I hit you with a book report. I give my thoughts on Why We Like Star Wars by Ken Napzok. And I wax nostalgic about Activision games on the Atari 2600.

All on Episode 10.12: The Big Screen

No comments: