It's My Podcast!

The main reason why I created this blog was to simply provide an RSS feed for my podcast that I could then embedd in its official website, which can be found at www.chaosinabox.com/targ. But then I started thinking, "Why hide this blog? Why not make it pretty and get more listeners?" And that's what I've done.




Sunday, August 16, 2020

Episode 10.17: Lotta Binging

 It’s been a pretty quiet week for me, and that’s reflected in this quiet podcast. About the most exciting thing I did was I ran out to try KFC’s new plant-based chicken, so you’ll hear that in this episode as part of a new installment of Mark Tastes Random Things. Agents of SHIELD had their final episode, so I take a moment to reflect. Over on The Streaming Report, I decide to correct the fact that I’ve never seen a Fast & The Furious film. And I wrap things up by going down a G.I. Joe rabbit hole.

And that’s all in Episode 10.17: Lotta Binging

No comments: