It's My Podcast!

The main reason why I created this blog was to simply provide an RSS feed for my podcast that I could then embedd in its official website, which can be found at www.chaosinabox.com/targ. But then I started thinking, "Why hide this blog? Why not make it pretty and get more listeners?" And that's what I've done.




Sunday, May 10, 2020

Episode 10.04: My New Shoes

Another new week means I’ve got another new episode of U62: The Targ as I keep myself occupied during this times of self-isolation. I’m still managing to get out and go for walks to get some exercise, and I was poetic about that. Hence the title of this week’s show.

I also recap the Star Wars news that came out of Star Wars Day, take you down the rabbit hole that is Disney Theme Park vlogs, and in the streaming report, I catch-up on sci-fi by binging Ex Machina, Arrival, and Annihilation.

So give it a listen!

No comments: