It's My Podcast!

The main reason why I created this blog was to simply provide an RSS feed for my podcast that I could then embedd in its official website, which can be found at www.chaosinabox.com/targ. But then I started thinking, "Why hide this blog? Why not make it pretty and get more listeners?" And that's what I've done.




Sunday, May 17, 2020

Episode 10.05: Where I'm At

And here we go again with a brand new episode of The Targ. Since podcasts started as audio blogs, I go into blogging territory as I vent about my car and how it’s been giving me grief lately. They’ve just announced yet another new Star Trek series, so I tell you all about that and all the other Star Trek shows that are coming. In The Streaming Report I give my new Blu-Ray of Birds of Prey a spin. And I get nostalgic about the Studio Ghibli Museum.

And that’s what’s all on deck in Episode 10.05: Where I’m At

Give it a listen!

No comments: