It's My Podcast!

The main reason why I created this blog was to simply provide an RSS feed for my podcast that I could then embedd in its official website, which can be found at www.chaosinabox.com/targ. But then I started thinking, "Why hide this blog? Why not make it pretty and get more listeners?" And that's what I've done.




Sunday, October 4, 2020

Episode 10.23: The Golden Leaves

Fall is in full swing, as I look out my window at all the trees changing colour. So it’s time to bring you a new episode!

Last week, I ventured out to the movies to see The Empires Strikes Back, so I tell you how that went. We’ve got our Ms. Marvel, so I take a minute to tell you who she is. Over on The Streaming Report, I finish up Cobra Kai and revisit Disney’s Mr. Boogedy franchise. And I lament that the latest James Bond movie has been delayed again.

All on Episode 10.23: The Golden Leaves!

No comments: