It's My Podcast!

The main reason why I created this blog was to simply provide an RSS feed for my podcast that I could then embedd in its official website, which can be found at www.chaosinabox.com/targ. But then I started thinking, "Why hide this blog? Why not make it pretty and get more listeners?" And that's what I've done.




Sunday, October 11, 2020

Episode 10.24: Turkey Time

Gonna keep this one brief, because it’s the Thanksgiving weekend, so you no doubt want to get back to your turkey dinner. I finally shelled out for a home premiere, so I give you my thoughts on Bill & Ted Face the Music. I’ve got another installment of Mark Tastes Random Things where I sample the Dairy Queen Loaded Steakhouse burger. Over in The Streaming Report, I catch the Jurassic World animated series, Camp Cretaceous, and I wrap things up by rattling off some of the entertainment headlines that have been piling up on my desk.

All in Episode 10.24: Turkey Time!

No comments: